Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter nails: Zoya - Shay

First things first...yesterday my dragonfly nails were featured on the Imperfectly Painted nail blog (here)!
It is sooo cool to see your nails somewhere else then on your own blog :-) Thank you Stephanie!!!

China Glaze Tart-y for the Party
For Easter I wanted something easy, not the obligatory yellow, neutral with a twist.....
I ended up with Zoya Shay (2011 Touch Collection), a nude with some pearly shimmer, and one thin coat of Sally Hansen Diamond Strenght Jewel Overcoat in Multi-Faceted. I quite like the end result, I tried to get a small amount of glitter on there so it would look a bit like speckled eggs ;-)

Well, see for yourself:
Zoya Shay

Zoya Shay

Zoya Shay
Zoya Shay and Sally Hansen Mutli-Faceted
This was 2 thin coats of Shay with one very thin dab of Multi-Faceted topped off with topcoat.
I needed to add some thinner to get Shay to level out better.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment