Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

OPI - At First Sight dotted french

Wow, I have been a busy mum at school....we organised an Easter breakfast for 220 kids! That is 380 boiled eggs, 720 chocolate eggs, 200 croissants, 240 petits pains etc. etc. Thankfully everything went well, even the Easterbunny showed up :-)

I don't know if OPI At First Sight qualifies for a Easter mani, but it'll have to do! OPI At First Sight is an old one, it's from the Fairytale Bride: Soft Shades 2009 Collection.
I love this polish: it's non streaking, not completly white yet still very fresh looking, it has golden shimmer and it is semi transparent. Love it.
To jazz it up I made some french dots with OPI Goldeneye, it matches the shimmer beautifully and gives the colour a little kick.

Well, see for yourself:
OPI At Fist Sight and OPI Goldeneye
OPI - At Fist Sight and OPI - Goldeneye
OPI At Fist Sight and OPI Goldeneye

OPI At Fist Sight and OPI Goldeneye

OPI At Fist Sight and OPI Goldeneye

OPI At Fist Sight and OPI Goldeneye
I hope you can see the delicate shimmer of At First Sight, it was hard to capture with my compact.
I used 2 layers of AFS then made the dots and finished off with a layer of fast drying topcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment