Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

OPI - Fly compared with China Glaze - Sunday Funday and OPI - Can't Find My Czechbook

A little comparison between 2 OPI's and a China Glaze.
What do we have here:
    OPI - Fly
    OPI - Can't find My Czechbook
    China Glaze - Sunday Funday
I read in a comment from Beachgal on Short 'n Chic , blog by the lovely Stephanie (thanks for following me: you're a doll, as are Ivana and Polishjunkie: love you guys) that Fly looked a lot like Sunday Funday and since I am fortunate enough to own both, I felt compelled to do a little side by side.
Fly is a completely different colour, >no dupes here<, then Sunday Funday. Fly is more petrol toned and darker, while Sunday Funday is more blue with that little hidden shimmer to spice it up a bit.

While comparing the two I found Can't Find My Czechbook to be more in line of Sunday Funday, altough CFMC is lighter and a little my turquoise and dirty then SF.

I tried to capture the differences in some pics of the bottles and some nail wheels:
OPI Fly Can't Find My Czechbook China Glaze Sunday Funday
top: Can't Find My Czechbook, middle: Sunday Funday, bottum: Fly


OPI Fly Can't Find My Czechbook China Glaze Sunday Funday
left: Sunday Funday, middle: Fly, right: Can't Find My Czechbook

OPI Fly Can't Find My Czechbook China Glaze Sunday Funday
left: Fly, middle: Sunday Funday, right: Can't Find My Czechbook
Hope this helps to decide which blue is a must have for your collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment