Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

China Glaze - Sunsational Summer neons 2013 - Bottoms Up

YEAH: PrettyPolish has the China Glaze Sunsational Summer Neons in stock.....I just couldn't resist: I bought some (they ship internationally, you just have to send them an email)!
Today I will show you Bottoms Up, a soft neon pink. It is a cute pink with a lot of white and a lot of umph, like Barbie on steroits or something!
The formula was horrendous...it dries extremely fast so it does not level properly and leaves a bit of a streaky result. I have two layers here but tree would have been better I guess (I just hated the formula and couldn't get myzelf to go for a third round....). As much as I hate the formula I love the colour: I am not a pink girl by any means....but this is just fun and bright and summery and in your face and sweet and it makes you look tanned all at the same time!

Look:
China Glaze Bottoms Up
China Glaze - Bottoms Up

China Glaze Bottoms Up
Looks like I average pink......

China Glaze Bottoms Up

China Glaze Bottoms Up
The most neon I could get it.....
OK, my compact just does not pick up the neon like I see it.....but trust me it is bright and highlighter pink!
You need it :-)

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a great shade and looks lovely on you! I love pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet: thank you! it really is a lovely neon pink :-)

      Delete