Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

OPI - Who Needs A Prince

I am into the neutrals these days....bear with me it'll pass ;-)

Today it is OPI - Who Needs A Prince? (OPI Princess Charming Collection 2009). I find this name the coolest ever!
The colour is whitish jelly with a pink/red pearl shimmer: The red shimmer makes it look light pink...which it is not! I did two layers but I should have used three, to make it more opaque and squishy and less streaky.

Here it is:

OPI who needs a prince?
OPI - Who Needs A Prince?

OPI who needs a prince?

OPI who needs a prince?

OPI who needs a prince?

OPI who needs a prince?
The conclusion: I like this shade. It's a bit streaky but at three coats it will be OK. The pearly shimmer in these transparent shades (like also OPI At First Sight) makes them a bit more interesting. Perhaps I should try these for a nice glitter sandwich......

No comments:

Post a Comment