Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Liebster Blog Award nomination (!)

Liebster Blog Award. 

The lovely Polishjunkie from Nail Polish Heaven has nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award! How amazing and fabulous and cool is that(?!): thank you so very much!!! :-)
She has the most awesome blog with heaps of nail polish and a variaty of nailart...well, go check her out and see for yourself!

RULES:

1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Write 11 facts about yourself once nominated
3. Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 blogs with 200 or less followers
5. Create 11 questions for those bloggers to answer.





11 Facts About Myself:

  1. I am very tall: 1.87m.
  2. I have 2 fantastic children (boys).
  3. I love doing my nails on the couch in the evening when the children are in bed.
  4. I am very unorganized. But as Albert Einstein said: "If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?"
  5. I love writing (in dutch); my dream is to write a novel...
  6. I live in The Haque in The Netherlands, in a very old house from before 1900.
  7. My nails and cuticles often look like crap because I do a lot of diy in that old house. And, as many of you might know, terpentine is terrible for your hands, as is sandingpaper, as is paint, as is soil etc. etc. etc.
  8. I love eating "haring" (herring) with pepper and onions.
  9. Nailart is lovely on nails as long as they are not mine; I will do some dotting, (glitter) gradient or skittle but that's it. On my fingers more would look >how to put this mildly?<, pathetic (and that says a lot about me and not about nailart!).
  10. I collect stuff: it is VERY hard for me to throw things out....I might need it some day, you know!
  11. 10 facts are easy but number 11 is hard to come up with (what is it with this number?)! I love colours: they make me happy :-)

11 Answers to Polishjunkie's questions:

  1. Would you rather have matte or shiny nails? I am a shiny kind of girl! I love glitter and I love shine! But I love contrast as well, so a combo of shine and matte would be very nice.
  2. Glitters or Cremes?  Owwww, both. I can not choose >sorry<
  3. What's your favorite brand of polish? I love OPI a lot (next to China Glaze, Zoya, Koh! etc) and don't forget indie polishes >love those<.
  4. If you could only wear ONE polish for the rest of your life, what would it be? That is very restricted! It would be a neutral like OPI Berlin There Done That or Essie Pop Art Pink.
  5. What's the brand of polish you own the most of? It fluctuates between OPI and China Glaze.
  6. Do you like doing your own nails or others better? My own nails. I don't think I ever did somebody else's nails.....>hmmm<
  7. How often do you paint your nails? Twice a week approximately, it depends on my mood and how my old polish is holding up. I hate chips and tip wear, so if there is any I start painting again.
  8. Have you seen my blog before I nominated you to this? If so, what is your opinion on it? Yes, I have seen Nail Polish Heaven before, I have it bookmarked! I love her creativity and the way she paints her nails very precise and neat!
  9. What polish do you really want but don't have? Ah, an easy question: OPI DS Glamour!
  10. What is your favorite blog (doesn't necessarily have to be a Blogger.com blog)? That would be the queen of polish Scrangie and the runner up would be The Polishaholic
  11. Do you use Instagram? If so, what is your username? No, I do not (yet).

My 11 Nominees: 

  1. Ida Nails It
  2. The Manicurette
  3. Nails And A Westie
  4. The Quest for the Holy Nail
  5. Vique's Varnish
  6. Sara lackiert
  7. Nail Polish Cravings
  8. Miezziej's beauty polish blog
  9. Beauty blog Ivana
  10. Business Lady Polish
  11. Pink Dynamite

My 11 Questions:

  1. What is your holy grail in nail polish?
  2. What is your biggest lemming?
  3. What's your favorite brand of polish?
  4. How many nail polishes do you own?
  5. Top 3 favorite brands?
  6. How is your personal situation (boyfriend, married, living at home, job, kids, university, school etc)?
  7. What is your favorite nail polish colour for every season?
  8. Why do you blog?
  9. Where do you like to shop?
  10. What is your favorite icecream flavour? 
  11. Who is your favorite polish blogger and why?


Hugs and 11 kisses to the Polishjunkie nominating me and for letting me participate on this fun experience!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment