Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

OPI Eurso Euro with a festive touch

From the OPI Spring 2013 Euro Centrale Collection we have Eurso Euro today.
It is a intense cobalt blue but it is definately on the dark side of cobalt. It was a lot darker then I anticipated it to be. So I added a accent nail with Cirque XX from the Object d'Art Collection as a topper over the Eurso Euro. I liked it a lot but it does not give you the feeling that spring is in the air.....it's more wintertime for me.....

Lookie look:
OPI Eurso Euro and Cirque XX
OPI - Eurso Euro and Cirque - XX

OPI Eurso Euro and Cirque XX

OPI Eurso Euro and Cirque XX

OPI Eurso Euro and Cirque XX

OPI Eurso Euro and Cirque XX

OPI Eurso Euro and Cirque XX
This was two easy coats of Eurso Euro and one of Cirque's XX on the ringfinger.
This one will rest in the drawer till autumn I guess...perhaps that it will grace my toes at the beach this summer...just to see if it has any mediterranean quality at all?!

2 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award go to http://polishjunkie8.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-blog-award.html to see rules, etc.


    ReplyDelete