Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Essie - I Pink I Can ( Breast Cancer Awareness Collection 2014)

The breast Cancer Awareness Collection consists of three polishes; the dark pink one, Pink Happy, I showed you already. Today I have I Pink I Can for you and there also is a very cute pale pink glitter (Pinking About You) to complete the trio.
I Pink I Can is a lovely light and bright pink creme, it applies very opaque and non-streaky *yeah* so you're done in two easy layers!

Essie I Pink I Can
Essie - I Pink I Can

Essie I Pink I Can

Essie I Pink I Can

Essie I Pink I Can

Essie I Pink I Can

Essie I Pink I Can

Love it: it is very fresh and clean!
It did chip fairly easy though (those two layers remain kind of thick on the nails and that usually is a sign that the polish might chip soon in my experience).

When it chipped I used the opportunity to practice my stamping: I used Pink Happy and added Pinking About You as topper.

Essie I Pink I Can Pink Happy Pinking About You

Essie I Pink I Can Pink Happy Pinking About You

Pinking About You is a lovely pale pink glitter topper with various sizes of hex glitter. It was very thick though: awful! I needed to thin it drastically to get it flowing and distributing evenly! After thinning it was fine and I got nice and even glitter payoff after that.
The stamping needs...well....more practice I'm afraid :-)

2 comments:

  1. it's hard to find non-streaky pastels so I'm glad to hear that this one has a good formula! beautiful color and even better cause =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always get a bit stressed about the formula before using pastels...some of them are horrible! Glad to say that this polish is lovely in every way indeed!!

      Delete