Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

OPI - Today I Accomplished Zero (Coca Cola Collection summer 2014)

Opi's Today I Accomplished Zero is inspired by.....Coca Cola Zero....and I really do hate the taste of that one. It's like drinking liquid plastic or something >brrrrr< and the after taste is the worst >shivers<

And the polish? I wasn't too sure looking at the bottle, it looked murky and unattractive to my eye.
The first coat on the nail didn't change that perspective one little bit: it was streaky and transparent. But coat number two did the trick: there was depth and there was sparkle and glowing ambers in the dark. I love it and it is very wearable!


OPI Today I Accompliced Zero
OPI - Today I Accompliced Zero

OPI Today I Accompliced Zero

OPI Today I Accompliced Zero

OPI Today I Accompliced Zero

OPI Today I Accompliced Zero

OPI Today I Accompliced Zero

I won't start drinking Coke Zero, but I do love this colour and I am definitely going to wear this one very often this fall!
Naturally it reminds us of the Mariah Carey one Stay The Night (one of the first Liquid Sand polishes), but I think the reddish-pink glitter is a bit more red in TIAZ and there is more size variation in those glitters as well

OPI Today I Accomplished Zero
left: Today I accomplished Zero & right: Stay The Night

OPI Today I Accomplished Zero

OPI Today I Accomplished Zero

No comments:

Post a Comment