Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

OPI - Next Stop...The Bikini Zone (OPI Brazil Collection spring/summer 2014)

Day 6: (still going strong here..!!) This is the last polish I have from the Brazil Collection at the moment. It is the duochrome indescribable colour Next Stop...The Bikini Zone. It is sort of silverish brown/grey with lilac and olive sheen I guess. The same sort of colour is in the latest Muppets Most Wanted Collection (Kermit Me To Speak) but then without the tiny flecks and this one has a little less colour shift.

OPI Next Stop...The Bikini Zone
OPI - Next Stop...The Bikini Zone

OPI Next Stop...The Bikini Zone

OPI Next Stop...The Bikini Zone

OPI Next Stop...The Bikini Zone

OPI Next Stop...The Bikini Zone

OPI Next Stop...The Bikini Zone

OPI Next Stop...The Bikini Zone

I did three coats here but that was just for good measure, you can get by with two. I like it a lot but I think I like Kermit Me To Speak just a tiny bit better because it is a fraction more outspoken than this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment