Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Chanel - Le Vernis is it Matador or Ruby Slipper or Rouge Moire, or, or....: HELP ME!

DAY 7: (YEAH, I made it!) today I have a mystery polish for you ( and for me as well). It is a Chanel polish but I do not know the name.... I will do my best to describe the colour and than flood you with a bunch of pics.
The colour: it is a deep red with some berry tones in it, you could say it is a deep blood colour. And there is shimmer...loads of it: gold shimmer that you can see in the bottle in low light and some purplish fuschia shimmer you can see in more direct lighting. Together they give the polish a phenomenal depth and shine, it really smolders!

Chanel Le Vernis Matador
Chanel Le Vernis cold this be Matador?

Chanel Le Vernis Matador
low light: golden shimmer

Chanel Le Vernis Matador
Direct light: puplish fuschia shimmer

Chanel Le Vernis Matador

Chanel Le Vernis Matador

Chanel Le Vernis Matador

Chanel Le Vernis Matador

Chanel Le Vernis Matador

Chanel Le Vernis Matador

Chanel Le Vernis Matador

Chanel Le Vernis Matador

Chanel Le Vernis Matador
The formula was heavenly: like butter. I did three coats here and that was just to get the colour as deep and glowing as possible. The colour (whatever the name is) is b e a u t i f u l and I love it BIG time :-)

BUT if you have any thoughts about what Chanel colour this could be: PLEASE SHARE THEM! 
It would be lovely to know the name of this beauty! >thanks<

3 comments:

  1. How gorgeous this colour is!
    I'm sorry, but I can't help with the name :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this color. It is Matador 90 and it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, that was what I was hoping for!! Thanks for confirming it :-) And it is indeed a stunning colour <3

      Delete