Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2014

OPI - Tangerine Scene (OPI Psychedelic summer Collection 2007) with OPI - Muppets World Tour (OPI Muppets Most Wanted, Soft Shades 2014)

Orange Peel, that is what Tangerine Scene reminds me of when I see it in the bottle. Nice and juicy orange without any fuss.
But TS is an oldie, with an old formula...and it is streaky, watery and transparent of sorts. I used three layers here and I was still not totally opaque >sigh< . Hence the addition Muppets World Tour after one day of irritation!
It did the job on the unevenness but couldn't stop the tipp wear that TS gets within a day.

OPI Tangerine Scene
OPI- Tangerine Scene
OPI Tangerine Scene
OPI Tangerine SceneOPI Tangerine Scene
Notice the new watermark: I just had Photoshop installed and I am fiddling around a bit to get to know the program better!
OPI Muppets World Tour
OPI- Muppets World Tour

OPI Muppets World Tour

OPI Muppets World Tour

OPI Muppets World Tour

OPI Muppets World Tour
Conclusion is that I love the colour but not the formula....perhaps I should use an other base/topcoat?
Muppets World Tour is a lovely kind of rough polish (I wore it without any topcoat) there are some tiny silver particles in the base together with some slightly larger white and pale gold ones, then you have the even bigger coloured glitters in blue, pink and light pink. This one will look lovely over a more neutral colour as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment