Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

KIKO Cupcakes Gelsomino (647)

Man, this is not going as planned......I am way behind in blogging.
I just don't seem to find the time to post about my nails on a regular basis these days!
The coming week I will try to post every day, starting today (mostly pics not too much words).

So here we go:
KIKO Cupcakes nr 647, Gelsomino (means "jasmine" in Italian) is a liquid sand polish. It is completely matte, the base is off white with turquoise and orange sprinkles. The sprinkles look like tiny pieces of shredded plastic.
I really like the look of this.

KIKO Cupcakes 647 Gelsomino
KIKO Cupcakes - 647 - Gelsomino

KIKO Cupcakes 647 Gelsomino

KIKO Cupcakes 647 Gelsomino

KIKO Cupcakes 647 Gelsomino
It was two easy coats of 647 and I loved wearing it!
See you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment