Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

China Glaze Christmas Nails: China Glaze trio

I hope everybody had a very happy and cosy Christmas!

image by Leendert Jan Vis

We almost burned the tree with our candles :-)
Needles were dropping like flies....but the pudding was a big succes and the rest of diner was yummie as well!
I was in a bit of a hurry to do my nails: I had thought out the most beautiful skittle in the world but I had to toss that thought. It became something a bit more simple........

China Glaze Queen B

China Glaze Queen B

China Glaze Queen B
The base is China Glaze Queen B (1coat!), I added some glitter by using China Glaze All Wrapped Up and China Glaze Put A Bow On It. The snowflakes are made with Essence silver (for stamping) and some obscure plate I bought in China via eBay.
This combination matched my dress (dark blue) and my tights (purple) perfectly, so I was pretty satisfied with my mani-in-a-hurry. These pics were made in a hurry as well: in the car on our way home :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment