Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Zoya - Stevie (PixieDust Collection summer 2013)

Ahhh, it is liquid sand/pixiedust day today!
I love these textures because they are easy to work with, no top coat required and they dry very fast >happy<
At first glance I thought that Stevie would be a cold colour and would perhaps not compliment my skintone: I was wrong! Stevie seems to morph and flatters my skin tone instead of creating lobster fingers >happy<

I used a basecoat and two coats of Stevie to get this result:

Zoya Stevie PixieDust
Zoya - Stevie, PixieDust

Zoya Stevie PixieDust

Zoya Stevie PixieDust

Zoya Stevie PixieDust

Zoya Stevie PixieDust

Zoya Stevie PixieDust
I love the colour, it could be this is one of my favorite texture polishes I tried so far! PixieDust wears very well: just do not get into cleaning loads of tiny stones for your fish (without latex gloves), by shoveling your hands through them....it wears your polish down pretty quickly :-)


2 comments:

  1. I Love Love Love this color. :) If you believe it or not, I haven't tried any Zoya nail polish. The brand is available here for a while but is not very catchy....most beauty bloggers don't even know about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! How nice of you to visit my little blog! >thnx< :-))
      Stevie is an a m a z i n g colour: you really should give it a try. In The Netherlands Zoya polishes aren't readily available also; I usually buy them on eBay. The quality is top notch, the colours cool and the bottles looks very smart!
      Merry X-Mas!!

      Delete