Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Essie - After School Boy Blazer (For The Twill Of It Collection, Fall 2013)

I'm into Essie polishes lately.....things like that just happen sometimes :-)
Ever since I use Good To Go top coat on all Essie polishes I have the feeling they last a lot longer on the nails (without chpping or major tippwear) then when I used Poshé top coat. AND I have the feeling that the formula is rather nice lately >or is that just me?<

Today I painted my nails with the dark, preppy and chique After School Boy Blazer. The formula was heavenly, it glided on my nails like butter!
It is a perfect dark navy creme, it has a touch of purple in there somewhere which keeps it from getting a greenish tinge so many other navy blues get.

Essie After School Boy Blazer
Essie - After School Boy Blazer

Essie After School Boy Blazer

Essie After School Boy Blazer

Essie After School Boy Blazer

Essie After School Boy Blazer

Essie After School Boy Blazer

Essie After School Boy Blazer
It is a lovely, lovely colour, perfect for fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment