Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

China Glaze - Cirque du Soleil - Worlds away...my picks

The newest collection of China Glaze, Cirque du soleil Worlds away I have only picked two polishes: Trap-eze and Running in Circles. I try to stay a bit on budget...but...these two...I couldn't let them escape me :-)
Excuses me for my dry and battered cuticles...winter is getting to them I suppose.

Without further ado, here is the first China Glaze Trap-eze:

China Glaze Trap-eze
China Glaze - Trap-eze

China Glaze Trap-eze

China Glaze Trap-eze

China Glaze Trap-eze

China Glaze Trap-eze
The formula of Trap-eze was a bit watery and I had to rearrange some glitters and dab them on some bald spots. It was not unworkable and it self leveled nicely! This is 3 thin coats.

Next up is China Glaze Running in Circles:
China Glaze Running in Circles
China Glaze - Running in Circles

China Glaze Running in Circles

China Glaze Running in Circles

China Glaze Running in Circles
I LOVE this glassfleck green: it looks alight in direct sunlight!
This was two thin coats and they applied like a dream.

Like Bob Ross used to say: "That's all folks, happy painting and God bless" :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment