Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

Essence - 03 Mauvellous Fairy (Hidden Stories Trend Edition, january 2015)

Most of the time I'm not very impressed with the trend collections by Essence...but this time I couldn't pass the display without taking Mauve-llous Fairy with me!
It is a lovely....mauve.....with lilac, pink and blue micro glitter: the whole thing looks quite fairy like or you could say I dipped me fingers in sparkly berry yogurt ;-)

Essence Mauve-llous Fairy
Essence Mauve-llous Fairy

Essence Mauve-llous Fairy

Essence Mauve-llous Fairy

Essence Mauve-llous Fairy

Essence Mauve-llous Fairy

Essence Mauve-llous Fairy

The formula was OK, not as glue like as Essence can get; I needed three coats to get to opacity.
The hold was not very good, after one day I had some chipping so that's a bummer. Perhaps it would stay on longer if I layered it over a nice creme base?

No comments:

Post a Comment