Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Zoya - Oswin (Ultra PixieDust Collection autumn 2014)

It's been a while that I showed (and wore) a PixieDust/liquid sand type of polish. So it was time to wear Oswin by Zoya, a deep red dust with big crimson (that how "they" call them and I guess that they are just that) hexes (hence the Ultra PixieDust). This is the only one I bought from this collection, because the other two (Noir and Arianna) seemed to be more translucent and less matte and that are just the two qualities I do not like in a PixieDust. Oswin is opaque and matte and thus a friend of mine!

Zoya Ultra PixieDust Oswin
Zoya Ultra PixieDust - Oswin

Zoya Ultra PixieDust Oswin

Zoya Ultra PixieDust Oswin

Zoya Ultra PixieDust Oswin

Zoya Ultra PixieDust Oswin

Zoya Ultra PixieDust Oswin

This could be a splendid polish for Christmas as well as for autumn!
I used two easy coats of Oswin; there was some colour loss (especially the big hexes) after just one day of wearing it: the edges of the glitters became silver. For the pictures I dry brushed them a bit to give them back their crimson red colour.

2 comments: