Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Kingsday waterfall nails and Elevation Polish - Epidote

It has been Kingsday in The Netherlands for the very first time ever!
Naturally I needed to match my nails to the festivities: I did waterfall nails this year.
As a base I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, for the waterfall I used OPI a Roll in The Hague, Nicole by OPI Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi, OPI Red Lights Ahead Where? and Koh! Rock Chick.
I have just one pic that is showable here (I was in a hurry and messed up the rest of the photo's).....

OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls
Kingsday 2014

Kingsday Nails
It looked way more festive in real live, not dirty and washed out like above >sigh<

Back to real live; a while ago I bought this lovely holografic polish at Elevation Polish and wore it immediatly and loved it to bits!
It is Epidote, a light olive colour with scattered holografic particles (no spectraflair).

Elevation Polish  Epidote
Elevation Polish - Epidote

Elevation Polish  Epidote

Elevation Polish  Epidote

Elevation Polish  Epidote

Elevation Polish  Epidote

Elevation Polish  Epidote

Elevation Polish  Epidote

Epidote is yummy and squishy and very spring appropriate I think: it reminds me of budding leaves and fresh flower stems. This was a pretty thick 2 layers, the consistency was a bit syrupy but workable.


No comments:

Post a Comment